Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

IF

IF




An aside (or rambling depending on how you look at it): I thought with the passing of summer I'd find my way back, but I still cannot seem to get a firm grasp on my creative flow.  Even my reading as been horribly spotty.  It makes me a bit sad knowing there is all this amazing poetry going on out there and I am just lost to it -- or it's just lost to me -- I don't know...maybe it's a bit of both.  I'm not giving up, but at the same time I'm not quite fighting it. 

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

oo me to me to....smiles...i love dandelions....and how cool would it be to have someone make a wish on you! smiles.

Mary said...

There IS beauty in dandelions, I think, and it is really highly under-rated! Always good to see a post from you....